Let us take a Parallelogram. First let us have a brief idea about parallelogram. A parallelogram is simple Quadrilateral with two pairs of parallel sides. But condition is that opposite sides should be of equal lengths and their diagonals bisect each other and posses a Rotational Symmetry.
Now let us see steps for drawing a Quadrilateral i.e. a parallelogram which are as follows:
1. First draw a line segment of any arbitrary length and mark two end points as 'A' and 'B'.
2. Then at starting Point 'A' of line constructs an angle of 60 degree.
3. Now cut the arc from first end point 'A' of particular length, let us take 4 inch and mark it as point 'D'.
4. Now similarly from point 'B' make an angle of 60 degree now again cut the arc from point 'B' of length same as previous drawn line AD, of 4 inch.
5. Now mark that point as 'C'.
6. Now join the points 'C' and 'D' together, figure formed is known as Parallelogram.
You can see the picture of the parallelogram below:
Now after following above mentioned simple steps, we can easily draw a Parallelogram.