Acute angles are those angles which are measure less than 90° that is the angle which is less than 90° is called as Acute Angle and it should be noted that each triangle with an obtuse angle must have two acute angles. Triangle which has an obtuse angle is called Obtuse Triangle. In other words, we can say that an obtuse triangle is identified by its angles.
Lets discuss steps for understanding how to draw an obtuse angle.
1) First of all take a line segment or draw a Straight Line and indicate a Point on it which will be the vertex or edge of triangle.
2) Fix the angle for which triangle is to be drawn. Angle must be between 90° and 180°.
3) Properly place the protractor and use it to locate second point.
4) Draw a line between vertex of Line Segment and new located point. This new line consists of second point of triangle. If a fix length of second line is given then use it otherwise we can take it as our wish to find second vertex.
5) If length of first line is given then measure it to locate third vertex and if it is not given then assume on line and create the third and final vertex.
6) Join all vertexes using straight lines to get obtuse triangle.
Obtuse triangle will look like this:
Here ‘b’ is ab obtuse angle.